Today's Block Count: 40
I have a bad habit of waiting until the last possible minute/day to work on something for a goal. So I did not get my One Monthly Goal done for January which was 80 tiny Jacob's Ladder Blocks in Purple. However, I'm not going to be too hard on myself since I have all the tiny half square triangles done, and I have all (or nearly all) of my 4 patched sewn and awaiting pressing...then the last 43 should go together pretty quickly. The color for February for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is Sea Green which includes aqua and turquoise...I don't have much in those colors, but I shall dig and see what I can come up with. I'm still going to aim for 80 Tiny Jacob's Ladders and we shall see if I have enough for a top in this color. I may have to finally sort some of then scrap bags I've been given to insure that I have enough of this color.
So my One Monthly Goal for February will be 43 purple Tiny Jacob's Ladders, and 80 in "Sea Green."
I did manage to get 4 Tiny Jacob's Ladder Blocks completely done today as well as the last 3 Purple Tri-Rec units (part 4) for the Bonnie Colored En Provence, and the last 27 of the Half Square triangles (part 5), and cut all of the quarter square triangles for part 6, with 2 completely done. Then I also got 4 more Black and White 365 Blocks done, with the 31st already cut. I didn't really want to focus on one thing today, so I kept switching up what I was doing. While it makes for a long post, it can feel a little scattered at times. One other thing I allowed myself to work on cutting tonight (because my computer had shut off and I didn't need a pattern for it) was some of the tumblers for my second tumbler quilt. I am more than half way done with cutting the pieces for it.
In the morning, I will update the progress bars to reflect the new month.

2 comments:
sea green will be a fun color. each day our vision of it might change - a little bluer, a little greener
Looking forward to seeing your Jacobs Ladder blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.
Post a Comment