About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Ready for a new Month

Today's Block Count: 5

I managed to get 4 of the 16-patches done for my Teal Quilt and got the last seams sewn for another Black and White block. I did progress quite a few of my Tiny Jacob's Ladder Bits, but sadly did not get them all done for this month. I really need to push harder next month to get caught up. I'm just glad to be done with February. I'm really hoping March will be a little calmer.

My One Monthly Goal for March is going to be a little easier (though I'm still planning on my Tiny Jacob's Ladder Blocks, too). I am just going to aim to bind this quilt. It's not tricky, it's just that I have to change gears from piecing, and change my machine foot, and clean off my desk, etc. It has been trimmed, so I just have to prep binding and attach it.

End of the Month (Year-to-Date) Progress Report:
February Block Goal: 196 Success
February Bonus Blocks: 160
Finishes: 2 
Tops: 3
Borders: 2
Trims: 1
Extra projects: 1 
January: Success 436 extra

1 comment:

Patty said...

Binding is a good goal. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.