About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Exercise is Dangerous

Today's Block Count: 16

Last night I wrote my goals for today, so here is how I did.

1. Finish Sweat Day 8
2. Sweat Day 9- Started
3. Sweat Day 10-attempted
4. Sew Day 5
5, Sew Day 8
6. Sew Day 9
7. Sew Day 10
8. 4 Black and White 365 Blocks
9. Subcut Cobblestones Strip Sets Got yesterday's Strip sets Cut and made 5 blocks as well as another 8 sets of 9 subcuts to become blocks
10. Sew Tumbler Rows
11. Zelda Pillowcase
12. Dishes
13. Laundry
14. 15 minutes cleaning in my sewing room
15. 15 minutes cleaning in my bedroom
16. Sew more strip sets- Now I have more strip sets to subcut

In addition to this, I also tweaked my bad knee again...which really just means that the muscles probably pulled the wrong way during one of the exercises...Right now I'm really regretting not keeping up on my leg strengthening exercises...

I also got 5 bonus 4 patches out of the leftover strip sets for the Cobblestones blocks. And 1 extra Black and White Block in the wrong size. It would help if I read through all of the instructions before cutting, rather than assuming I know what I'm doing. It would also help if I would start them before 11pm on the night I need to post the picture to be entered into the weekly drawing.





Apparently, it was just not a good brain day period...because I had also cut the star points for day 5's block at 2.5 (for the 6.5 inch block instructions instead of 4.5 for the 12.5 inch block). I still like it though.

Now it's really time to go to bed because I keep mistyping EVERYTHING. But I do want to put down my goals for tomorrow first.

1. Sweat Day 9
2. Laundry
3. Sweat Day 10
4. Dishes
5, Sew Day 8
6. Sew Day 9
7. Sew Day 10
8. Zelda Pillowcase
9. Subcut Cobblestones Strip Sets
10. Sew Tumbler Rows
11. 15 minutes cleaning in my sewing room
12. 15 minutes cleaning in my bedroom
13. Sew more strip sets- Now I have more strip sets to subcut
14. Trim Vomit quilt

No comments: