This is the Sweat and Sew Day 8 block. I struggled with this one because the math was off on the original site for the half square triangles...so I finally gave myself permission to just do them as Flying Geese.

This was Day 9's block. It is a crumb square center with star points.This is one
of the blocks I'm not very happy about because the fabrics are too much the same.
In between the Yellow and Black Blocks, I was also able to piece 8 more Cobblestone blocks. I really like how these are coming along. Though I am glad to be done with tbe Sweat and Sew, so that I can try to focus on this better to get it done in time for the challenge.
Of course, this is going to be a bit of a crazy week anyway. Tomorrow, Nate has a Doctor Appointment, then we have to go get treats for his birthday at school (since his school appointed day would be on the 14th). Then it is my day to help in his class. Then on Tuesday, I will be helping with the Valentine's Day Party in his class. It's also Valentine's Day...though we usually don't do much on the actual day because going to dinner then is crazy. Then on Wednesday, I am giving a presentation on scraps. So I have a few other projects to finish for then. Thursday is the deadline for the Cobblestones challenge. Then on Friday there is an adult church activity. I still have to find a babysitter for that too, since my usual one won't be around for it. Then Saturday is guild.


1 comment:
big week - hang in there
Post a Comment