Today's Block Count: 24
I managed to get 3 of the Black and White blocks made which has that caught back up. I also finished 19 quarter square triangles for my Bonnie Colored En Provence and 1 bonus spool.
The big block is actually for another quilt along I'm following. This one is a bit more involved because it isn't just about sewing. It's the #sweatandsew1 challenge on Instagram. It is being hosted by 2 different ladies. 1 is providing a quilt block every day and the other is providing a workout for us to do. The one providing the workout is someone I've been following for awhile because I really like to see her daily yoga posts, so that's how I heard about it. Then each day we are supposed to post a picture or video of us doing the workout, and a picture of our block, and there will be prizes at the end. It will last from February 1-10. So 1 of 10 days...that's not too bad. Even if I flake and don't do the rest that's still 10%....but I am still planning on 100%....even if it takes me an hour to slowly do each of the workouts.
Spencer thought it would be funny to make me hold the pushup for the picture.
This is me attempting crow pose. I managed to "balance" for about 2 seconds at a time. I'm pretty tickled about that since I've only done yoga like 2 times.



1 comment:
nice job on the pose very ambitious
Post a Comment