Today's Block Count: 4
I managed to get 3 more Tiny Jacob's Ladder Blocks Done as well as the February 14th Black and White Block.
I finally have all my supplies ready for the Long Time Gone Quilt Along hosted by Angie.
Also today while searching through a gifted box, I rediscovered some cute sets of rolled fabric from a guild member. They have a very Civil War feel to them, so I got distracted and decided on the project for those. It will involve pinwheels and double 4-patches and will be adorable.
So the month is rapidly winding down, so tomorrow and Tuesday will be spent in a crazy attempt to get blocks done and my book read for Book Club. You know, in between Kyle's Articulation Test, and attempting to get the marble to appear, and helping in Nate's class in the afternoon tomorrow (if the marble allows). Speaking of the marble, if you have any suggestions of a liquid diet (chicken and noodle soup was approved) for a 3 year old, I would love some help. He has finally hit the stage where he isn't too thrilled with trying things that aren't favorites...even if he's liked them in the past, like chicken noodle soup and egg drop soup.


No comments:
Post a Comment