About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Long Day

Today's Block Count: 0

I couldn't get myself to focus enough to make anything when I was home today. I also got to spend a couple hours in a doctor's appointment followed by an x-ray and getting the necessary treatments for my son sho swallowed a metal marble on Tuesday. Now he is on a mostly liquid diet until he passes the marble.

I also gave in on another swap (I've resisted a lot of them). This one is the Fandom in Stitches swap. It's a mini quilt swap that is supposed to use a pattern from the Fandom in stitches site. I got my partner information today (I know who I'm sending to but not who is sending to me). I actually have a pretty cool idea swirling in my head for it...so I guess we'll have to see if it works.

No comments: