About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Gypsy Wife Section 6 Progress

Today's Block Count: 5

I managed 1 block for Gypsy Wife Today. And 4 Tiny Jacob's Ladders. Most of section 6 has been super easy because I pretty much got all of the filler blocks made during Section 1 and 2, since I just did all of 1 type of block at a time.




Today has not been a super productive day, since I had it in my head that I needed (ok really wanted) to work on a new sorting system in Minecraft. I managed to get it set up and I'm quite pleased with that. Now I just need to send everything through it, but I had so many hoppers left over from the other sorting system that I could just feed them all straight into the new system. Yup...I'm a little nerdy sometimes...

I did manage to get up at 8 this morning. Woohoo. The boys still beat me up, so I still have to push to try to get up earlier...

1 comment:

maggie fellow said...

I need a new sorting system, but mine should include a trash can :)