Today's Block Count: 67
I tried to work through the piles of odds and ends and leftover bits from last week's projects. So I cut through all the extra strip sets I had after finishing my Cobblestone's top, and got 62 4-patches made. I also got 1 filler block done for Gypsy Wife, as well as 3 little bonus 4-patches from the end of the black and white strips for Gypsy Wife. And 1 more Tiny Jacob's Ladder. Since the end of the month is fast approaching, I'm going to be putting my Gypsy Wife away again, to try and get some of my monthly goals done...specifially the tiny Jacob's Ladders and the Black and White 365 blocks.
Also today, we had a Kyle incident. He came crying to me because he hurt himself (I still have no idea how he hurt himself). And I realized he had a marble in his mouth. As I went to try to get the marble out (so he wouldn't swallow it), he jerked his head back and swallowed it. So then I sat and comforted him. And someone stood there and repeated over and over again (with slight variations). "Maybe you overreacted, and that startled him, and that's why he swallowed it." (over and over and over again) Then when I snapped and yelled at said person they acted affronted that I would be upset...because obviously they were just trying to help...

No comments:
Post a Comment