About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Dumb di Dumb Dumb

Today's Block  Count: 0 + 2 Stitches.

This is the only picture I have to share for today. We started out the day with a vision and hearing screening for my 3-year-old. They determined a more extensive articulation test next Monday would be a good idea for him. So after that test on Monday we will be able to determine if he is bad enough to try to get him taken care of early or not.

Then during naptime I had some sewing time (after some "I'm really enjoying the quiet" time). I was working on a Black and White Block and needed a Leader/Ender but didn't have one. I grabbed the next fabric and my Shape Cut Ruler and started to cut some more 1 inch and 2 inch strips for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects. And thought my finger was one slot to the left...but I quickly learned I was wrong. I also thought at first that I had bounced off of my fingernail....but it was actually cut zlong with my finger. I immediately applied pressure and got my next door neighbor to come sit on our couch so I didn't have to wake Kyle up, and her husband drove me to the Instacare. Now some glue, 2 stitches, and a tetanus shot later...I keep finding things I normally use that finger for that are just a touch harder right now...picking up my 3 year old, opening my inventory on Minecraft...you know the important things. Now it is time for bed, my alarm is set, and we shall see if I can get up with it this time.

No comments: