Today's Block Count: 0
I've been doing some Minecraft building the last 2 days. It's been a lot of fun. I've got new Micro Farms set up for my animals (cows, sheep, and pigs) that actually sends the babies into a holding yard so they can grow up, and then I drop them into my slime spawner to die by drowning. I'm pretty tickled with the setup. I watched several videos and then set it up in the way that fits what I wanted best. I love being able to solve problems and come up with solutions for Minecraft.
Anyway, the RSC17 color for March is Red, so I can adjust my progress bars accordingly.
Tomorrow, I get my stitches out. I will also be doing some more sewing and need to start seriously attacking the playroom again. And for periodic reward times (really going to keep it to rewards only), I'm going to use a farm concept that Mumbo Jumbo (favorite Minecraft Youtuber) had in one/several of his videos. Hasta Manana.
No comments:
Post a Comment