Today's Block Count: 0
To decide what to get for the neighbor boy who was having a birthday party and invited Nate, I decided to ask Nate. He said he wanted me to make a monster like I had for another friend's birthday. I agreed and let him go through my fat quarters to pick the fabrics he wanted. Then I spent the morning making it, and Kyle spent the morning picking fat quarters for his own "itsy bitsy spiderman" (because of the spider fabric) and asking me every 2 minutes if I was making his yet. I think I'm going to have to hunt up more of that fabric if I can because it is one of my favorites. Anyway, this Itsy Bitsy Spiderman clip is one of the boys' favorite YouTube videos right now. They are obsessed with the whole Cool School channel. It's great for kids and has crafts and factoids and fun twists on common fairy tales.
Anyway, now it looks like both boys want their own monsters...so I guess that will be jumping up towards the top of my to do list. Still at the very top is the binding on my quilt, and my November-March Hexies to swap with my best friend. I should also see if I can get a little further on Gypsy Wife this week since I start Long Time Gone on Wednesday, as well as a block of the month being hosted by one of my friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment