About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Just a few seams

Not much to report again. I have been sucked into a manga series again...and haven't wanted to put it down for the last 2 days.

I did manage to get myself to sew a few more seams on some improv log cabins. Tomorrow, I have to work on the wedding quilt. I have 13 days from today until they get married. This was supposed to be an easier quilt, so I don't know why I've delayed starting it...or I should say...continuing it, since I've sewn a few seams.

 I also have had these 3 blocks sitting on my pressing table already done for a few days, so I need to add them to my count.
I also finished this happy little flower at church today. The sides of the hexies are 1/2 inches.

No comments: