Today's Block Count: 0
I have several Tiny Jacob's Ladders in teal ready for pressing, so I should have several blocks for tomorrow's count.
Tomorrow, I'm headed to a sew day. My plan is to take some teal fabrics and red fabrics to work on RSC17 blocks.
I also attempted to make homemade Tomato Soup tonight, using tomatoes I got from a friend's garden and froze. It turned out quite yummy, albeit a little thin, probably because I used milk instead of heavy cream. I actually decided to be brave enough to try today because I happened to stop by Walmart to get milk this morning after getting my stitches out and the marked down bakery item cart is right next to the milk. There were several of the bags of rolls and I always feel like I have to justify the fancy breads, so I said I would try making tomato soup tonight. I actually have been planning on trying it since I froze the baggies of tomatoes at the end of the summer. It's been really nice that there are so many people here who keep gardens. I was able to stock my freezer with tomatoes and zucchini and some peaches without having to garden myself. (I seem to have a brown thumb....or a blanking brain...neither of which are good for plants.)
Hasta Manana

No comments:
Post a Comment