Today's Block Count: 9 + 23
The other day, I really started in earnest to work on this quilt. It is intended as a gift...and I have 10 days until W-Day. I think it will just be a top by then, so the actual present they open will be a text with a picture of the top :P I know I finished at least another 21 of these Half Square Triangles.
The first section is officially together. Next up, section B.
I also got the 8 wonky improv log cabin blocks I decided on for the Play Quilt Along with Elm Street Quilts. So that project is ready for week 2...which was a few weeks ago. I finished 6 today and 2 yesterday.
Then I snuck in a few red HSTs for the Tiny Jacob's Ladder for this month's RSC blocks, which meant I could finish the 2 TJL blocks.
I also got 1 Black and White 365 Challenge Block done. It is the block for February 18...so it's a good thing it's only February 19th, right?
Tomorrow needs to be a massive clean in my room day. It's gotten a bit dangerous again. And I need to decide on what I want to take to Epic Sew Day... Strings are usually a great choice for that.



No comments:
Post a Comment