Today's Block Count: 1
I have had 1 Tiny Jacob's Ladder Block (red) sitting on my little ironing table waiting for me to actually press it for days. So it got to be my lone block for today.
I also finished up a batch of 6 pillowcases, including the Zelda pillowcase that is Spencer's Valentine's Day gift. I know it's late... and he would have been just fine without it, but it was nice to do something nice for him. And I used the little bit of leftover fabric for the cuff of another pillowcase for me.
I also prepped my binding for my Vomit Quilt, so hopefully I will get that attached tomorrow. I've been dragging my feet on it, and I'm not really sure why. But I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I also think I'm going to be doing some and piecing for a bit bit after I get that binding attached. My hexie project has been taunting me. Plus, I have been swapping hexie flowers with my best friend for 2 years and am now 5 months behind. I think that warrants some hand time.


No comments:
Post a Comment