About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Monday, January 30, 2017

Some Progress

Today's Block Count: 0

While I didn't get any blocks done today, I did draw lines for most of my Charm Square HST quilt, that was supposed to get me sewing faster...well at least it will give me a lot to do when they are all paired.

I also have added a new tab at the top of the blog for a running list of projects I have going. I have a lot of friends who have commented on the number of them I have...of course, I haven't had a good count in about 2 years because I was at 70. And I know I've added more since. So I will set it up as a numbered list with a link to when I last talked about the project. Then if I can get myself moving (or at least finishing), I plan to create tab with my finishes for the year.

1 comment:

maggie fellow said...

I love your list making :)