About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Began the Green

Today's Block Count: 5 + 3

Today I began my Green Round for my Rainbow 365, with 2 blocks, after finishing my Black and White Block. I've decided that except for the corner blocks I'm not going to worry about which block was supposed to go in which border. I'm just going to continue making them in order in whichever color I am currently on. The 3 spool blocks were my leader/enders for yesterday that were still sitting on my pressing board when I finished my post yesterday...oops.

I also got the next part cut for my Bonnie-Colored En Provence...and got 2 of the blocks sewn as Leader/Enders today.

I also am working on getting my boys to help with chores around the house. I was so excited the other day when Nate was getting a cup out of the cabinet and I realized that he could put the dishes away in that cabinet...now he is in charge of the plates, bowls, and cups, and Kyle is in charge of silverware. I do the rest...and I'm trying to work on being ok with my silverware not being sorted exactly the way I like...which is difficult for me.

1 comment:

maggie fellow said...

love those cute little monkeys