Today was a nice productive day. I managed to get the last orange side done and 1 of the corners for the orange border, leaving 3 more corner blocks and the oranges will be done, and I will be able to attach the oranges to my center. I also got today's black and white block done, as well as my RSC blocks for yesterday and today. I also cut a bunch of my purple scraps into 2.5 inch strips for my RSC2 (monthly charity quilt). I'm starting to think that the quilt this month will be a baby size, since my purple drawer is almost empty, I could also just go random scrappy for the rest of the blocks, or cut from stash....though purples seem to be kind of lacking in my stash.
Block Counts:
365C2017 - 12/12365C2016 - 10/10
RSC - 33/33
RSC2 - 0/11
WS/SS/PSM - 0/11
Total - 55/77
Bonus Blocks - 1
Finishes - 2
I do also have another Bonnie Hunter project that I've only pulled scrap fabrics for, but have not begun cutting that will be using purples...so I could cut some for that and some to continue my RSC projects, it would also give me the chance to work on a new project (one I haven't cut for anyway) and a UFO at the same time (counts as a UFO for me if I have a plan and/or fabric...which was both for that project).
Now that this idea has entered my mind...I want to get started. Hopefully, my mind won't keep me up planning, so I'm not too tired to actually work on it tomorrow.

1 comment:
busy, busy- nice job
Post a Comment