About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hump Day

Today's Block Count: ?

I know I got my Black and White Block done for today and I believe I got 2 Green Blocks done. I did not, however, remember to get a picture before coming to bed, nor did I count the number of extra En Provence blocks I got done today. I do know there were quite a few finished and progressed because one of the green blocks could not be chained for longer than 1 seam at a time since it was a little Snail's Trail Block.

I did also decide today that I want to adjust my progress bars to show the total to go for the month, so that I can just go with that rather than trying to aim for a little of each project every day...which hasn't really been happening since I've been so focused on the 365 Quilts.

No comments: