About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Friday, January 20, 2017

Machine Work

Today's Block Count: 0

While I didn't sew today, I did spend a few hours cleaning, oiling, and diagnosing the problem with my first sewing machine, my Elna Air Electronic SU that my mom gave me, name Elna. I believe the issue she is having is that she needs a new Motor Pulley. Hubs would like me to have her officially checked though, just to make sure I didn't miss something before we try ordering the $60 part. Ouch, by the way. She is such a nice machine that it will be worth it, but it does feel a little harsh when I have machines that have not cost that much. But then again, I also remember getting her bobbins, and they were considerably more pricey than the normal bobbins I have for my singers, and even more than the plastic bobbins for my Janomes.

You may notice some changes on the blog in the next day or two. I am attempting to get progress bars up so I can stop posting the long "statistical stuff" list every night...which is even a little boring for me.

No comments: