About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Friday, January 06, 2017

Why Do 1 When you can do 5?

So, apparently, I don't like to leave things very simple. While calculating all I wanted to do this year, I came up with a Big Monthly Goal, or a Monthly Block Goal...not sure what I'll call it at the end of the year. But I had seen someone who had a tally of how many blocks they made last year. And decided I wanted to see that too. So I'm going to try. Of course, my Daily Block Goal is 7 blocks a day to be able to do the ones that I have decided are my focus projects for this year (they could very well change, or get finished sooner...so I can substitute others in.). There is actually a breakdown for this.

Daily in order of Priority
1 365 Challenge 2017 (trying to stay current) (January count will be weird since It's on Australia Time)
1 365 Challenge 2016 (playing catchup...I'm in March)
3 RSC (Rainbow Scrap Challenge) (Tiny Jacob's Ladder Blocks) (80 a month max)
1 RSC2 (Strippy blocks for Charity quilts) (30 a month max)
1 Winter Solstice/Splendid Sampler Block

I wasn't home the first 4 days of the year, so I am a little behind...but I hope to remedy that in the next couple days...but I'm still going to just push for the 7 and if I'm behind at the end of the month, I've got some Leader and Enders that can be pressed and counted too

Yesterday I managed 7 blocks.


Block Counts:
365C2017 - 6/6
365C2016 - 1/4
RSC - 0/15
RSC2 - 0/5
WS/SS - 0/5
Total - 7/35
Bonus Blocks - 0

No comments: