The plan for my RSC17 included 2 "projects" each month. One was the 80 little Jacob's ladders to make a rainbow quilt at the end of the year, and the other was a top for charity out of the month's color. That is what happened to the rest of my purple scraps. They became this fun little Toddler quilt (42 x 56). On the plus side, this was the month with the fewest number of scraps for me (though I'm sure I must have more of this hiding in gifted scraps bags that just haven't been sorted yet...I have just a "few" of those 😏).
Today's Block Count: 3
1 more Orange Block and I'll be able to add the orange to the Red Center I made last year for the 365 Challenge. I'm also loving how different my black and white blocks are looking, It gives them a very different look to only be 2 colors.
Ok...Now I need some opinions from my readers. Should I absolutely keep today's Black and White Block (knowing that it will be next to other black and white blocks), Hold on to it until I lay out that border and see if it looks better with the others knowing I could make a different bonus block when it's time to put the border together, or Just go ahead and make the available bonus block now and put this in my orphans?

Statistical Stuff:
365C2017 - 15/15
365C2016 - 12/15
RSC - 33/42
WS/SS/PSM - 0/14
Total - 70/98
Bonus Blocks - 1
Finishes - 2
Tops - 1
RSC2 - January Done (12)

3 comments:
I'm in shock!! You made SEW many little Jacob's Ladder blocks AND a scrappy quilt top in just TWO WEEKS??? Something tells me that you are serious about using up your scraps in the RSC17!!
That's some serious scrap busting! Lovely projects too. I'm definitely amateur level with this RSC.
only 2 scraps left? nice work:)
Post a Comment