About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Design Wall

Woot! My design wall is finally completely up. We had the top half up before my parents came to visit. It was nice to have when my mom was working on arranging a quilt. After my parents left, and I'd had time to clean my quilt room back up from the daily whirlwind shopping, and the nighttime quilting, my husband and I put the bottom half up. We made sure to cut out a hole for the light switch and another hole for the electrical outlets, so I didn't have to give up either (would have been hard to sew with no lights).

I love it. It is insulation foam and vinyl tablecloths. This means that almost everything I'm working on will stick to it, and if it doesn't I can pin it to the board. My husband is such a sweetie for helping me with it. After we finished, he informed me he would not put up another one even if we move. We'll just have to see about that, I'm sure he will come around once he sees how much this one will be used, but never fear, neither of us are planning on moving anytime soon, so this may not even matter.

No comments: