About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Castle

 I helped tend my neighbor kids this weekend (4/19) and they have loved playing with these blocks. They organize them for me, and they play with Nate with them. These blocks were Nate's main Christmas present in 2011. (yes he was still super little) He loves them. Especially the longer ones. He holds them up to his ear like a cell phone. For awhile we couldn't even leave the house without him having a block in his hand. We joked that it was his comfort block, since he hasn't really been big on insisting he have anything else when we leave the house.

But this week when the kids were here, Nate happened to still be napping, so they decided they wanted to make a castle. it is complete with a covered drive leading to the castle and little ponds (circles). I loved it and knew I needed to share.

No comments: