Somehow time has gotten away from me again. It appears to have been a week since I last posted, saying that I was too tired to post.
The last 2 weeks have been a tad crazy here at my house. My mom, dad, and youngest brother all came to visit for one of my other brother's weddings. And while they were here, my dad and my youngest brother both decided to have birthdays. My mom and I managed to sandwich in a wedding shower for my new sister-in-law between the THOUSANDS of quilt shop visits. We had a sew day with some of my friends (to celebrate my dad's birthday). Unfortunately, I could not invite all my new quilting friends because of a lack of space. My best friend, whose baby girl we are expecting at the end of April, decided she needed to get herself put on bedrest. We had LDS general conference, and my parents and I worked in a temple trip.
I have a quilt friend who has been hosting sewing days every day this week, except for today. And now I'm up against a deadline for something else. Hopefully, things will settle down in the next little bit, so I can get some things done and posted. Though we will have to see because I already know that I have a baby shower to attend on Saturday.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment