About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Our Angel, Annie

Today marks the 4th anniversary of my late sister-in-law's diagnosis with Leukemia. We miss her dearly.

This picture of her and her oldest son is from my wedding in July of 2009, 3 months after her diagnosis. This is also the last time I got to see her, as she passed in Sept of 2009.

She was always happy and full of life. She was the first sister I had.

When the day of my wedding came around, we weren't sure if she would be able to attend, since she had an doctor's appointment that morning. But her health was still high enough that her appointment was short, and she was there in time for the wedding. It was one of the many precious memories I get to have of her, for which I will be grateful for the rest of my life.

We miss you, Annie.

No comments: