"There are some," Joaquim told Birle, "who say that the Lady Fortune has a wheel, and all men are fixed upon it. The wheel turns, and the men rise, or fall, with the turning of the wheel." --Cynthia Voigt
About Me
- Ocouss
- I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Back to Quilting
Car Quilt-Straight, is now done. Ok. So it isn't completely done, but the top is completely pieced. I have also managed to pin it and baste around the edges to prepare to quilt it. I have plans for quilting it, I just need to have a quilting foot first. So, for now it is on hold until that magically appears in my quilting room. The left picture is when all the big squares had been placed and it was ready for the final sew together, and the bottom is when I had them all sewn together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment