About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Car Quilt-On Point

This quilt is just another variant of the car quilt I have already pieced. The first one is actually going to go in my husbands car, and I am claiming this one. I couldn't decide when I started if I wanted to do the blocks on point or straight across, so I decided to go with both, which works great since we have two cars.

This is just the beginning of it (bigger blocks on top not included). Much of the organizing (of the randomness) and several of the rows of blocks were pieced at a wonderful sew week hosted by another quilty friend, just after my parents left. It was great to get to sew without having to start acknowledging the fact that my parents were gone again (and that meant cleaning up the bedding and such from their visit). At the end of the week, I was ready to clean up and reclaim my quilt room (it really isn't big enough for 2 quilters).

And I do apologize for the repeat of the picture. If I managed to get more done on this before this posts then I will try to change the picture. Otherwise, this is the only picture I have of this, thus far.

No comments: