About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Etsy Piles


Did I mention Piles? I've been working on more stuff  for my Etsy shop. Here are more Rat Hammocks waiting to be sewn. I have my original double sets ready, and soon to be added to my shop, I have small single hammocks. These will be the size of the top part of the double hammock, and can be used as replacements for top parts. Our rats can use the same hammock for months and months and then overnight, they chew through one of the parts (it varies which part), so I'm very glad I decided to make the parts detachable.

I also have been working on a few more of the edged fleece baby blankets. I have also decided to lower the pricing of these items in my shop, so be sure to check out the new pricing.

No comments: