About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Marsha's Baby Girl

My Best Friend had her baby girl this week. This is the one I that received the peach baby blanket. They even included it in their stuff for taking Baby Girl, Kaitlynn, home. I'm still getting used to calling her something other than Baby Girl.

Here the blanket is finished at the baby shower. I didn't have to put a name on it since Marsha knew who had made it.





Marsha tried using it to practice her peekaboo skills with the camera for the first shot.
Here is baby girl all ready to leave the hospital. I think she has some of her Aunt Katie's spunk already, her tongue is most definitely sticking out.

1 comment:

April M. said...

Beautiful! - both the blanket and the baby:)