About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Playroom

My son seems to have mistaken the hallway for the playroom. The playroom is very, very, very clean, but I am very likely to break something trying to get out of my craft room. If the gate is down, everything ends up in my craft room, but if it's up, most of it ends up just outside my craft room, with plenty of things thrown over the gate. I'm not sure how much longer the gate will work either. He fell over it the other day (stood on a bucket and leaned further than he thought), and today he pushed and pushed and pushed until it was no longer in the doorframe and he could crawl over it. Now how am I supposed to get things done during the day and yet keep him out of my craft room? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

No comments: