Sorry I missed my post yesterday. I thought about it off and on all day, but never sat down to do it. Then I went to a friend's graduation celebration dinner, followed by her graduation, and just never remembered again until this morning.
Let's not forget the first setback of the morning. My computer harddrive (that houses windows) finally snapped. It is no more. I must wait for a new harddrive and hope I didn't have anything too serious on it.
When the thought of posting did finally arrive, it was after 3 separate meetings, all of which Nate would not sit still or listen to Mommy during, and just before I finally got Nate down for a nap (2 hours late). At that point, I was soo frazzled, nothing was going to get done.
Now I don't really have time to write much. I have several loads of laundry waiting to be folded, a counter covered in dishes (which my husband kindly pointed out when he got home from work), several movies from Netflix to watch, and not much to report anyway. So I shall humbly bow out for tonight and try again on Saturday night.
May fortune smile upon you.
No comments:
Post a Comment