About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Saturday, May 06, 2017

Simple Progress

Yesterday's Block Count: 5

 I finished a binding yesterday. I haven't managed to finish a quilt awhile, so it felt good to actually finish something.
 I also managed to finish 3 teal 16-patch blocks for my Teal Quilt. I also got one of the Green Tiny Jacob's Ladder Blocks for this month.
I also made this cute puppy dog block for a friend who recently lost her sweet furbaby.

My new goal (I seem to always be making new goals), will be to try to get a blog post up in the morning highlighting the blocks from the day before. That way I can keep sewing up until my computer shuts off rather than trying to remember to stop sewing to post.

No comments: