Yesterday Block Count: 1
100 Blocks Block 5
Yesterday ended up being another grand parenting adventure. There was a call to Poison Control because my 3 year old managed to get into my Melatonin Gummies (with a child proof cap), and then his fever spiked to 104. He had been doing better in the morning, so it was all a bit of a shock. He seems to be doing much better today. He ended up pretty much sleeping from 10-3:30 yesterday due to either the melatonin, illness, or a wicked combo of both. It would have been a super peaceful day, if I hadn't had to check on him every 10-30 minutes. He also got really annoyed that I was checking on him so much.
He was doing my better by the time dinner rolled around, so I felt ok going to my BOM group to start the Halloweenies quilt by Makena Ryan. I only managed to get 1 of the 2 blocks done last night, but I also will be able to get more ready before the next class. I think each of the critters in my quilt are going to get names. These are Fred (with Candy Corn) and George. This is because their pieces were labeled as Fs and Gs. I am using my own fabrics once again, so mine will be a unique quilt. I love getting to be the same but different.


No comments:
Post a Comment