Yesterday was a rough day. The boys seemed to be on Emotional Overload. The 5 year old spent the day either whining at me or yelling/screaming at me. While the other one seemed to be the most emotional when his daddy was home. Thankfully, they both took naps or I really would have lost it.
Having everyone else in the house sick really wears on my patience. The kids were regularly fighting and cranky. The hubs still went to work, so I only had to deal with a sick hubs before and after work. His crankiness was mostly directed towards the boys as they were clingy and whiny with him. But thankfully I did manage to get the 4 blocks done; 2 Black and White 365 Blocks, 1 Red TJL, and 1 Teal TJL.
Now to try to get through another day with a sick and whiny Kyle, especially since I've had to tell him he can't go to school (weekly Speech class) or gymnastics today, which resulted in him trying to tell me he's better now, and everything he has eaten or done has made him feel better...
Wish me luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment