About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Friday, February 06, 2015

Upset Rhythm

Hello. So It dawned on me that I had fallen behind on recording my progress on some things. It doesn't help that I have lost contact with my computer (some part of it must sleep with the fishes and we haven't had time to evaluate which part). While I do still have my Chromebook, it can be hard to envision some things still being possible if handled differently. It has felt very odd to be missing my arm (computer). And since I get into certain rhythms as to what is done in which part of the house, or on what computer, sometimes I forget that some of those things can be done in both places (though some things like my games and watching dvds cannot).

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that hopefully tomorrow I can start on sharing some of the finishes and progress and fun things that I have been forgetting to post. More does seem to get done when I'm not stopping to check Facebook all the time.

...And that I probably shouldn't give myself rambling rights after 10 pm.

Please have a happy day.

No comments: