About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Charity

Puss in the corner blocks with sashing. I have been following ProjectLeasa on Instagram as she has been encouraging us to Sew from our Stashes. The official hashtag is #sewmystash2015. I've not been using the hashtag, but it has been fun that she has been offering challenges with prizes. Her first challenge was to do something with hearts, either in the fabric or in the pattern and gave us about a week to do it. This is what I came up with. The red fabric has some cute hearts and bows. I love how this came out. It looks very traditional to me. I will made it to the size specifications to be a donation quilt for Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City. Now to just get to quilting it. I'm just planning some simple straight lines. The gold plaid will be my backing and I'll be using the brown as binding.

No comments: