About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

One more Star in the Sky.

Sorry for the blurry picture (It looks like the boys have been playing with my phone and touching the camera lense again), but it's all I've got since this quilt has moved on to its new home. This is a quilt I put together for a lady from Church who had an angel baby. I wanted to do something for her. I am very grateful that I am able to make things like this to help others. It has given me some serious thinking time. I quilt to help fight some of my own demons, but it is nice that the results of my fights can go to help other to fight their own demons.

One of my son's favorite movies right now is Robots. It's animated film about the Robot who wants to be an inventor and comes to the big city to fulfill his goal of working as such. There are several good laughable quotes and several very good serious quotes. One of them that has been sticking with me as I try and use more of my stash is "See a Need, Fill a Need." I hope I can help others by trying to fill some of their needs.

For my records this is Finish #5 of 2015.

No comments: