My mini came. In this swap, I made a mini quilt for someone and someone made a mini quilt for me. We had no idea who it would be coming from. The lady who received mine said she really liked it. I am absolutely in love with the one I received. This pretty little thing came from Canada. That means it's been to more countries than I have. I love how vibrant and happy these colors are. I love the symmetry of it. I love the way that it is slightly offset. And I love all the goodies that came with it. I have an obsession with notepads, that I know I state in my survey. And you can never go wrong with Chocolate. I have been known to say on many occasions that the answer is always Chocolate. If you are reading this partner. Thank you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment