About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Friends

We've found we can all for in my blazer. These are my little boys and my best friends' little girl. When we get together to hang out we can just take my car now. It makes it much easier than trying to caravan. The quilt my Nate is using is one that I used for long arm practice at my parents' house before quilting my round robin. It is made out of some of the cheap fabrics I found. We have found that when Nate gets in the car, he can buckle himself if he doesn't have his coat on. So, he gets in the car takes his coat off and buckles, and then we throw the blanket on him. He loves it.

No comments: