About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Dropping the Ball

I'm sure it surprises no one that it is now 10:14PM on TUESDAY, and I just realized that I have not posted the link for the Blocks from the Past Quilt Along. I still have no additional progress to post, but it is nearing the top of my list. I spent most of the last two weeks trying to complete a top faster than I should have because I wanted to be able to show it off at our Guild meeting last Saturday. I got it done, and it will show up on the blog a little later. However, that led to a slight burnout in the quilting realm, and a whole lot of "Well, now what?" Don't worry, now I know what's up on the docket, so progress can resume. But please go check out April's blog for the week 7 update for the Blocks from the Past Quilt Along.

No comments: