About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Half Square Triangle Sampler

I've begun my HST(half square triangle) sampler. I am using my bonus triangles, and beginning to think this will hardly touch my drawer full of them. When I do my sew and flip corners on things I sew an extra seam about 3/8 of an inch towards the corner as well, which is how this drawer of extra triangles came about. So I acquired Konda's book that shows some different layouts for blocks. And am going to use a bunch of them to make some blocks out of my triangles. This is the first one. I will only use the sets of matching triangles for now. I might save the others for another project. I'm actually thinking this pattern would be fun, if they are the right size.

No comments: