I had a baby shower last Saturday with another one this Saturday, so a lot of my focusing the past week has been on some blankets/quilts for those. I also have been hard at work on a comfort quilt for a friend. Pictures of all these things will come if I can find some time. I also have been trying to get some blocks ready to mail for a swap I'm in with my mom and a few of the ladies from her guild (in Indiana). And I hope to soon be able to get a little more progress done on Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion Mystery. My husband and I have also been enjoying some time together sitting and watching 1-2 episodes of some of the shows that have been waiting patiently for us to start, so my binding is coming along slow and steady on my Round Robin. It is slower some days, since the shows get a little more intense at times.
Hopefully, I will have more to share with you soon.
In an attempt to use what I have, I have not bought fabric in 101 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment