About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Blocks from the Past Quilt Along Weekly Update

I feel I have dropped the ball a little bit this week. I forgot that it was Monday.  I know that never happens to other people, so I'm sorry it happened to me. If you are following along, go check out my friend, Konda's blog to see about this weeks blocks. As for myself, I have copied out the applique pieces, with hopes of getting 1 or more prepped in the next few days.

I also have a few pictures to take of some of the things I have gotten done this week, so I can get them up on here. Many great things, and some harder things have been happening, including some sickness. Kyle has had an icky nose for much of our time in Utah, and I had thought it was possibly teething related until I got it. We also had Spencer come home sick from work one day, and Nate got it just after that. Luckily it wasn't something that stuck around for very long. Also, in the last 2 weeks, Nate has decided that he wants to be a big boy, and no longer uses diapers, and has even being staying dry at night. We are very proud of him.

Anyway, it is after my bedtime now, so I must bid you adieu.

No comments: