Welcome to the new year. To get us started off right my friends Marion and Natalie are hosting a quilt along from a wonderful old out-of-print quilting book called Teach Yourself Blocks from the Past over the next several months on their blogs. I have agreed to help out with a few of the blocks and will post about them here on the appropriate days. Each week there will be 1 applique block and 2 pieced blocks. For more information including the schedule, be sure to check out Marion's blogpost with the starting information. Otherwise, I'll see you back here next week.
"There are some," Joaquim told Birle, "who say that the Lady Fortune has a wheel, and all men are fixed upon it. The wheel turns, and the men rise, or fall, with the turning of the wheel." --Cynthia Voigt
About Me
- Ocouss
- I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.
Monday, January 05, 2015
Blocks from the Past Quilt Along
Welcome to the new year. To get us started off right my friends Marion and Natalie are hosting a quilt along from a wonderful old out-of-print quilting book called Teach Yourself Blocks from the Past over the next several months on their blogs. I have agreed to help out with a few of the blocks and will post about them here on the appropriate days. Each week there will be 1 applique block and 2 pieced blocks. For more information including the schedule, be sure to check out Marion's blogpost with the starting information. Otherwise, I'll see you back here next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment