While this is a finish I am only going to call this a partial finish at this point. Since I'm trying to get myself all the way to bound and labeled with some of my UFOs, bound and labeled will be the only Finishes allowed. I'm also going to be rewarding myself for Full finishes with a fat quarter for each finish every 100 days. The 100 days of not buying fabric will also grant me a fat quarter. This way I will be using my fabric faster than acquiring new fabric.
Anyway. This lovely little house is part of a swap I'm participating in with my mom and some of her quilting friends in Indiana. There are 5 of us and we will be making 10 houses every month. There are few different styles of houses to choose from. They finish at 4.5 inches. i had fun picking out the fabrics for this one, since I had a Curious George print that was the perfect size for the window. They are now packaged and on their way to Indiana.
No comments:
Post a Comment