About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Side Project: Simple Swaddlers

One of the many extra side projects I have been working on are simple swaddling blankets for Kyle. I was given large blankets at Nate's baby shower that have been working great. Unfortunately, if I don't keep up with the laundry I can easily find myself without any. Since Kyle has a hard time sleeping at night unless he is swaddled because his hands bug him if they get free, it can be rather frustrating to be without one. So I chose to use some of the flannel I have to recreate those blankets. They are 39 inches by 4 inches. My mom helped me find a decorative stitch to use on the edge to make sure they don't fray while she was here. It was very helpful to get some more instructions on how to use my sewing machine.

No comments: