"There are some," Joaquim told Birle, "who say that the Lady Fortune has a wheel, and all men are fixed upon it. The wheel turns, and the men rise, or fall, with the turning of the wheel." --Cynthia Voigt
About Me
- Ocouss
- I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.
Thursday, February 27, 2014
A Present from my Quilting Friends
At the last sew day, I was very surprised and pleased to be presented with this lovely quilt for my little boy. Several of my friends got together and put this together for me. They each did a block and their names were each written into the white of their blocks. I love the variety and the thought that went into it. I smile every time I see it. It was also quilted with a wonderful Star Wars quilting. If you are reading this. Thank you ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment