Well, I'm sad to report that my January quilt will continue to be unfinished for a bit longer. I did get some work on it. All of the 5 inch squares have been pinned to my design wall. They have not been cut yet. With only a few minutes at a time, I have actually been working more on my February goal since it was spread out on top of my cutting table. I justified it by saying I was just working my way down to the cutting mat.
Here is the first row of my January goal, which is the pineapple I'm making using greys and the 5 inch squares from the vomit swap, my quilting friends and I did last year.
My February goal is Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice Mystery. I am currently putting together the big blocks using the little blocks. I hope to be able to finish the top in February. If I'm really lucky I will be able to get more work done on January's goal too. We'll see how much the boys will let me get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment